Pallet Jack LPT40 Overview
The Lithium Pallet Jack LPT40 is the new generation of pallet trucks. Boasting multiple patents it is packed with innovative features. For those looking to improve productivity, efficiency and saving costs, start with the revolutionary Lithium battery that delivers up to 3.5 hours of operation. Leveraging the opportunity charging capability, your LPT40 can work all day long. Lifting goods up to 1800kg in weight and to 216mm, LPT40 pallet jack is light and easy to operate with a DC pump and chrome plated cylinder for smooth and efficient lifting.
The revolutionary, Lithium-ion powered LPT40 pallet truck, is designed from the ground up for advanced Li-ion battery technology. The LPT40 features the smallest power head in the industry. Just 43cm long, it is ideal equipment for lift gate delivery fleets, C store deliveries, and heavy-duty warehouse and manufacturing applications. With an easy-exchange lithium battery, 48v power and a compact design the Big Joe LPT40 offers unbeatable value in efficiency, performance and enhanced ergonomics.
Pallet Jack LPT40 Industry Applications
Light and maneuverable, LPT40 is ideal for any situation where your personnel need to move goods in a short distance:
- Lift gate delivery fleets
- C store deliveries
- Heavy duty warehouse
- Food and Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- General manufacturing.
CLICK on Features tab to find out more.
LPT40 Lithium Pallet Jack features:
- Easy exchange lithium-ion battery with on-board charger
- Polyurethane tyres make it suitable for all surfaces, with optional traction drive tire available.
- Forks: designed for use with standard 1220mm pallets with no need for wearable rollers.
- Ergonomic control head housing tilt, lift and lower functions with operator controls designed for easy operation with either hand without the need to lift the hand from the loop handle thanks to a “belly button reversing switch”.
- The low-mounted tiller arm provides operator comfort with minimum steering effort.
- Removable covers and modular design enables easy maintenance with simple hand tools.
- Electromechanical brake provides efficient stopping power.
Also check out: