About Lithium Pallet Jack LPT26
The Big Joe Lithium Pallet Jack LPT26represents the new generation of pallet trucks. If you are looking to improve productivity, efficiency and saving costs, the revolutionary Lithium battery can deliver up to 3 hours of continuous operation. With its opportunity charging capability, your LPT26 can work all day long and it is light and easy to operate with a DC pump and chrome plated cylinder for smooth and efficient lifting.
With the capacity to lift to 1200kg and up to 191mm, this fully electric pallet truck weighs just 131kg, making it an ideal choice for use on retail or commercial floors where a heavier equipment can cause damage.
Pallet Jack LPT26 from ISS Equipment is also ideal where your staff need to move loads more than 30m and are currently using a manual pallet jack; the LPT26 delivers a safer and more efficient solution for your material handling needs.
The LPT26 Features:
The LPT26 Lithium Pallet Truck Features:
- Up to 3 hours of run-time per charge
- Ergonomic handle with reversing switch, horn and dual “butterfly”
- Thumb controls are intuitive and allow for safe, accurate operation
- The unique Easy Exchange battery system functions like common cordless hand tools
- Strong permanent magnet drive motor
- Battery discharge indicator
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel.
LPT26 INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS:
- Food and beverage manufacturing
- IT / Electronics
CLICK on Features tab to find out more.
LPT26 Lithium Pallet Jack features:
- Easy exchange lithium-ion battery with on-board charger
- Polyurethane tyres make it suitable for all surfaces, with optional traction drive tire available.
- Forks: designed for use with standard 1220mm pallets without the need for wearable rollers.
- Ergonomic control head housing tilt, lift and lower functions with operator controls designed for easy operation with either hand without the need to lift the hand from the loop handle due to a “belly button reversing switch”.
- The low-mounted tiller arm provides operator comfort with minimum steering effort.
- Removable covers and modular design enables easy maintenance with simple hand tools.
- Electromechanical brake provides efficient stopping power.