PDSR30 Walkie Reach Stacker – Overview
The PDSR30 Walkie Reach Stacker, with lithium-ion Power Steering for sale and rental at ISS Equipment. With lift capacity up to 1360kg to 6000mm, the PDSR30 combines the tight turning characteristics and low operating cost of a walkie straddle stacker and flexibility of a counterbalanced truck through the use of a pantograph. The pantograph mechanism extends the loads being handled beyond the straddle legs to lift or lower products and can be retracted for compact turns.
With extra features including power steering, side shift, proportional hydraulics, and tilt, the Reach Stacker PDSR30 delivers exceptional versatility and easy intuitive control for moving, lifting and positioning palletised goods in a variety of pallet racking storage. Lithium battery technology further adds to business performance while reducing your environmental footprint in line with the all-important social trends.
The Reach Stacker PDSR30 offers unbeatable value for any warehouse operation looking to maximise space, efficiency and ROI.
Why You Want the PDSR30 on Your Team
The brilliant PDSR30 reach stacker delivers triple benefits of a low-cost walkie stacker, reach capacity of a counterbalanced truck and endurance of lithium battery.
PDSR30 Puts the Operator in Charge
Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle. All operator controls are accessible without having to lift the hand from the handle. Angle grips are designed to allow easy operation with either hand. Wrap around guard, reversing switch, thumb control, and horn are standard. Top mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort and minimum steering effort. Gas assisted spring gently returns handle to vertical position.
- Hour Meter / BDI Combo Gauge
- Operator Controls
Safety Focus – Brakes
The electromagnetic brake is mounted on the motor armature shaft multiplying the braking power through the transmission. Brake is applied when the control arm is in the vertical or horizontal handle position. Travel speed is reduced when forks are above 305mm fork height. Neutral braking resists roll back on ramps.
Walkie Reach Stacker PDSR30 delivers high performance through this Standard Equipment:
- 24volt ZAPI transistor control with high torque AC drive motor.
- Pantograph with side shift and tilt extends forks beyond straddle legs.
- Power steering, side shift, tilt and proportional lift, lower, extend & retract
- Ergonomic control handle with safety reversing switch and horn
- Industrial battery or 224 AH Maintenance Free Battery pack
- Battery discharge indicator with hour meter
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- Traditional drive tire – Poly
- Choice 900/1070mm or 107/1270mm fixed straddle legs.
- Clearview polycarbonate mast guard
- 224 AH AGM battery pack
- 210AH Lithium battery 100A charger
Technical specifications and Diagrams
Download the PDSR30 brochure.