Why Forklift Safety a Reflection of Business Culture?
When you are passionate about the equipment you use and when you value the power the best equipment can give you to be your best, then there is just one thing to do. And that is to treat all your tools with respect. That’s how you also earn professional respect and personal satisfaction.
And that’s how you and your teammates will stay safe to enjoy long and rewarding lives with your families.
How a Trusted Forklift Supplier Can Support Your Safety Culture?
At ISS Equipment, we are passionate about keeping forklifts (and racking equipment) in perfect health. And that means: safe for people and goods. We are happy to reinforce your safety message every time your forklift drivers come in contact with our Service Team.
Our qualified and experienced mechanics and sales reps excel at:
- Explaining the essential safety features
- Showing the safe limits of each machine
- Checking all safety points
- Giving you some extra time to hear about your family, your weekend or footy – because we work to live and not the other way round.
We select our forklift brands to work! We just make sure your forklifts stay healthy to do so.
ISS Equipment forklift service from comes with:
- The most experienced, fastest Nichiyu service team in Australia – with average 25 years of experience.
- A range of genuine and approved parts.
- And, on new forklifts, FREE service for 3 years with our extended 3 year warranty.
Smart warehouse storage and materials handling is as much about saving costs as it is about making maximum business impact,” said Peter Boustead, MD, ISS ProRack.