The J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker, available from ISS Equipment for sale and rental, provides an exceptional solution to maximising order picking and pallet staging efficiency utilising just one piece of equipment. Setting the new era in materials handling equipment, the J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker combines the manoeuvrability and compact body of J1 Joey Task Support vehicle with benefits of a counterbalance forklift providing a great return on investment.
With focus on safety, the J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker comes standard with a tether and harness to be worn when operating the equipment. It also comes standard with both an overhead guard and pallet clamp.
J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker comes in two configurations with travel up to 7.2 km/h:
- J2-126: 3353mm operator platform elevation, 3200mm fork elevation
- J2-144: 3810mm operator platform elevation, 3658mm fork elevation
The J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker utilises many aspects of the design as well as of the same reliable components as the J1 model, ensuring easy availability of parts and speed of repairs and maintenance. J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker achieves travel speed through a high efficiency AC drive motor powered by a 340AH industrial battery or 224AH AGM maintenance free battery pack that is an available option.
J2 Joey Mid-Level Order Picker comes with Standard Equipment:
- LCD dash display with selectable travel settings and diagnostics
- Electronic power steering with infinitely variable speed control
- Fingertip controls integrated into retractable vehicle guardrails
- 180 degree articulating driveline with compact minimum turn radius
- 1070mm long forks with pallet clamp
- Anchor, operator harness and tether
- Overhead guard
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Rear flashing light
- Batter compartment rollers
- Low 229mm step height compartment
- 12v accessory power supply
- 24v industrial battery
- 24v external charger
- Custom fork lengths