Walkie Reach Stacker PDSR30 with Power Steering for sale and rental at ISS Equipment can lift up to 1360kg up to 6000mm. The Reach Stacker PDSR30 combines the tight turning characteristics and low operating cost of a walkie straddle stacker and flexibility of a counterbalanced truck through the use of a pantograph. The pantograph mechanism extends the loads being handled beyond the straddle legs to lift or lower products and can be retracted for compact turns.
With extra features including power steering, side shift, proportional hydraulics, and tilt, the Reach Stacker PDSR30 delivers exceptional versatility and easy intuitive control for moving, lifting and positioning palletised goods in a variety of pallet racking storage. Lithium battery technology further adds to business performance while reducing your environmental footprint in line with the all-important social trends.
The Reach Stacker PDSR30 offers unbeatable value for any warehouse operation looking to maximise space, efficiency and ROI.
Walkie Reach Stacker PDSR30 delivers high performance through this Standard Equipment:
- 24volt ZAPI transistor control with high torque AC drive motor.
- Pantograph with side shift and tilt extends forks beyond straddle legs.
- Power steering, side shift, tilt and proportional lift, lower, extend & retract
- Ergonomic control handle with safety reversing switch and horn
- Industrial battery or 224 AH Maintenance Free Battery pack
- Battery discharge indicator with hour meter
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- Traditional drive tire – Poly
- Choice 900/1070mm or 107/1270mm fixed straddle legs.
- Clearview polycarbonate mast guard
- 224 AH AGM battery pack
- 210AH Lithium battery 100A charger