J1 Joey Task Support Vehicle – Overview
The J1 Joey Task Support Vehicle is available from ISS Equipment for sale and rental. Combining the benefits of elevated work platforms, order pickers and tuggers in one compact vehicle design, the J1 Joey Task Support Vehicle can be used in a wide range of applications for safer materials handling.
Developed as an alternative to rolling ladders or other larger equipment, the Joey improves efficiency and safety of tasks from general overhead maintenance to order picking. J1 Joey comes in three models can with the capacity to lift an operator up to 4800mm from the floor and move the operator at the height from task to task. It can also lift loads up to 450kg to 3200mm height.
The innovative design of Joey range of products is protected by a series of US patents and J1 Joey Task Support Vehicle is a must-have equipment in warehouses environment where safety requirements are as important as efficiency and precision of materials handling tasks.
Talk to us about your situation for the best forklift solution: 134 234.
Explore Joey Family of Electric Order Pickers:
J1 Joey Task Support Vehicle Standard Features include:
- Lift capacity: 454kg total vehicle capacity up to 3200mm elevation, including:
- 136kg operator compartment
- 2227kg front work platform
- 91kg rear ‘hide away’ tray
- Electronic power steering
- Hide away rear work tray
- Front and rear flashing light
- Battery compartment rollers
- Ergonomic and intuitive fingertip control for travel, lift and lower functions while travelling at elevation or lowered.
- Anchor w/tether and harness
- Hight speed travel
- Tow hitch (1134kg tow capacity)
- 224AH AGM battery pack with 240v charger
- 210AH Lithium battery with 100A charger
- Industrial battery with external charger
12v power outlet adapter