The NICHIYU FBR-80 series of the electric Reach Stand-on Forklift is designed for highest performance in agility and energy efficiency. The advanced functional design and energy-saving features of the FBR Reach forklifts maximise operational time and reduce cost of maintenance by 20%.
With the smallest turning radius of any reach forklift, electric power steering, automatic suspension system and lowered centre of gravity, the FBR forklifts deliver superior manoeuvrability and stability. Equipped with the unique SICOS-AC computer control system, powered by the NICHIYU-pioneered AC motor technology, FBR reach forklifts offer exceptional operational capabilities in terms of acceleration, traveling and lifting speed.
NICHIYU developed Japan’s first electric forklift in 1939. Nicknamed “Platter” for its ability to handle cargo on railway platforms and inside freighters, Platter became synonymous with the reach forklift truck in Japan and SEA.
Designed with focus on human and environmental factors, Platter FBR provide stress-free working conditions that enable operators to handle additional work opportunities.
With nine models to choose from, the Platter FBR reach forklifts are guaranteed to meet any operational requirements. And our experienced forklift sales and service team is here to help you identify the best equipment to achieve your business goals.
Talk to our forklift experts. CALL US TODAY: 134 234.
Features of the FBR Series of High Reach Stand-On Forklifts are designed with focus on real benefits for business performance, operator ergonomics and comfort and safety.
POWER TO YOU
- Powerful AC motor technology
- Smooth acceleration and lifting
- Top-class travelling and lifting speed
- Smallest turn radius of any reach truck
- Battery side roll-out loading -Brushless motor
- 20% lower cost of maintenance SICOS-AC control system
- Failure self-diagnosis display
- Three power regeneration functions
- Computer-controlled battery charger
NEW AGE COMFORT
- Lowest noise level in its class
- Easy-to-read illuminated display
- Enlarged operator space
- Larger waist pad -Electric power steering
- Hydraulic operation
- Small diameter steering wheel
- 8 driving and 3 acceleration modes
- Maximum forward vision
- Mast soft landing cylinder
- Shock absorption mast
- Push-button battery charging
- Larger brake pedal
- Stability: Automatic suspension
- Automatic power-off
- Neutral safety function
- Operation Interlock System
- Emergency stop button
- Reinforced overhead guard
- Reinforced rear frame
- Load wheel cover